About Alexis Ganos
Finding the right place to call home, or selling your family’s current home, can be an exciting and often overwhelming experience. Working with the right realtor will help give you the most stress-free experience possible. I take pride in my communication with clients and my professional experience in education helps me recognize your uniqueness and differentiate your buying or selling experience to meet your personal needs. My role is to successfully navigate you through one of the biggest financial transactions of your life, with you and your needs at the center of every decision.
Let’s work together to Find your Home. Find your Happy.
- Educational and professional background in music education.
- Served as a public school orchestra director since 2009 working with students of all ages
- Entrepreneur and business owner since 2002
- Over 15 years of customer service experience
- Born and raised in New Berlin
- Elm Grove resident since 2009
- Elm Grove Junior Guild member
- Ohio State Alumni Association of Wisconsin, past board member